    Why is that?

    Is there a better Group for Patterns Questions?

    -tx
    Dennisk, Aug 29, 2004

  2. Dennisk

    Fao, Sean Guest

    Dennisk wrote:
    > I noticed my message on State Pattern did not make it on the list but
    > for a short time...
    >
    > Why is that?

    I couldn't tell you but this group is unmoderated.
    Fao, Sean, Aug 29, 2004

  3. Dennisk

    Mike Wahler Guest

    "Dennisk" <> wrote in message

    > Re: To Moderator

    This is an unmoderated newsgroup. There is
    no moderator.

    > I noticed my message on State Pattern did not make it on the list but
    > for a short time...
    >
    > Why is that?

    Check with your news server administrator (typically
    your ISP). They set policy for the lifetimes of
    messages on their servers.

    > Is there a better Group for Patterns Questions?

    I don't know. Try checking www.groups.google.com
    and/or www.usenet.org

    This group is about the ISO standard C++ language only. So
    "patterns" questions are not topical here anyway (unless
    they're germane to language questions being asked -- e.g.
    "how do I do X?" "Use the XYZ pattern.")

    -Mike
    Mike Wahler, Aug 29, 2004