    Asp.ne tpage.

    Can anyone help me in this matter

    Thanks in advance
    Anil Abraham, Apr 4, 2008

  2. Hi. This is a client side problem, so do this:

    <asp:button runat="server" OnClientClick="window.scrollTo(0, 500)" ... />

    (if you want to scroll 500 pixels below the start of the web page).

    To help more, we'd need to see the page. Showing it in your next post would
    help a lot...

    HTH
    JDT

    Justin Dutoit, Apr 4, 2008

  3. On Apr 4, 8:15 am, Anil Abraham <> wrote:
    > I have an asp.net page, i  want to set the cursor at a particular
    > postion on the click of  abutton in an
    > Asp.ne tpage.
    >
    > Can anyone help me in this matter
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    If it's because of a postback behavior, look here
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=keep scroll position asp.net
    Alexey Smirnov, Apr 4, 2008