    i would again explain my thing

    i just want to get html coding through my java program if i excess my
    inbox while using any mail service like gmail,yahoo etc........
    jainshasha, Apr 17, 2008

  2. jainshasha

    Guest

    On Apr 17, 12:52 pm, jainshasha <> wrote:
    > hello friends
    >
    > well i would like to know is it possible to get the coding in html
    > format for the mails which we are reading in our inboxes while opening
    > it through java coding
    >
    > please help me if any one know about it
    >
    > i would again explain my thing
    >
    > i just want to get html coding through my java program if i excess my
    > inbox while using any mail service like gmail,yahoo etc........

    In one hand all these services (gmail,yahoo etc...) are different...
    In other hand what you want (as I have understand) is pretty simple -
    just read emails from INBOX and look for all attachments. HTML version
    of the email is usually goes as attachment. And then you can read it
    as plain (html) text and do whatever you want to.
    I have few such spiders which scans these mail boxes for me in
    different servers including gmail,yahoo etc...

    Alex.
    http://www.myjavaserver.com/~alexfromohio/
    , Apr 17, 2008

  3. On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:52:37 -0700, jainshasha wrote:

    > hello friends
    >
    > well i would like to know is it possible to get the coding in html
    > format for the mails which we are reading in our inboxes while opening
    > it through java coding

    Use JavaMail to read your mail. If a properly formed message contains HTML
    it will be in MIME parts with the "text/html" content type.

    --
    martin@ | Martin Gregorie
    gregorie. |
    Martin Gregorie, Apr 17, 2008
  4. jainshasha

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:52:37 -0700 (PDT), jainshasha
    said :

    >well i would like to know is it possible to get the coding in html
    >format for the mails which we are reading in our inboxes while opening
    >it through java coding

    Normally you use JavaMail to fetch the messages from a mailserver.

    You could also do it by writing a Servlet to get the user to fill in
    an HTML form which you then treat like any other data, stuffing it in
    your SQL database.
    --

    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary