    I will deal with informant.

    The more people that complain to the more they will
    listen and act.

    Richard, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Richard

    picayunish Guest

    Richard wrote:

    > Regardless of what he posts, do not reply to his post.
    > Check the line where the groups are listed.
    > This means you are playing his game when you reply and do not remove the
    > other groups.
    > Not to mention the fact you are also off topic and disrupting that group as
    > well.
    >
    > I will deal with informant.
    >
    > The more people that complain to the more they will
    > listen and act.

    I have already blocked the thread in my newsreader ;-)
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart

    picayunish, Jan 31, 2004

  3. Richard wrote:

    > I will deal with informant.

    Don't. Just kf him.

    JustAnotherGuy, Jan 31, 2004
  4. "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
    > Regardless of what he posts, do not reply to his post.

    People have been saying the same about you for years, st00pid.

    > Check the line where the groups are listed.
    > This means you are playing his game when you reply and do not remove the
    > other groups.

    What game would that be? Slap the St00pid? Pinch the Pedo?

    > Not to mention the fact you are also off topic and disrupting that group

    as
    > well.

    Who the **** are you to dictate what is and is not on topic for Usenet,
    st00pid??

    > I will deal with informant.

    You couldn't deal a hand of poker without fucking it up, Bullis.

    > The more people that complain to the more they will
    > listen and act.

    DYODW. Oh, wait -- you can't. They think you're an idiot. Poor little
    k00k.

    Alexander Cain, Jan 31, 2004
  5. Richard

    picayunish Guest

    Alexander Cain wrote:
    > "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
    >
    >>Regardless of what he posts, do not reply to his post.

    > People have been saying the same about you for years, st00pid.

    This is enough!
    From no cross posting into cross posting.
    So there you have it *killfile*
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart

    picayunish, Jan 31, 2004
  6. Richard

    Jeff Thies Guest

    > People have been saying the same about you for years, st00pid.

    Just curious. How old are you?

    Jeff

    Jeff Thies, Jan 31, 2004
  7. "picayunish" <> wrote in message
    > Alexander Cain wrote:
    > > "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Regardless of what he posts, do not reply to his post.

    > > People have been saying the same about you for years, st00pid.

    > This is enough!
    > From no cross posting into cross posting.
    > So there you have it *killfile*
    > --

    Then you won't see me call you an idiot.

    Alexander Cain, Jan 31, 2004
  8. "Alexander Cain" <> wrote in message news:<YWVSb.486$>...
    > "picayunish" <> wrote in message
    > > Alexander Cain wrote:
    > > > "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message

    > > > People have been saying the same about you for years, st00pid.

    > > This is enough!
    > > From no cross posting into cross posting.
    > > So there you have it *killfile*

    > Then you won't see me call you an idiot.

    Guess again.
    I can also read you message in the archives of Google.
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart

    Edwin van der Vaart, Feb 1, 2004

    > > "picayunish" <> wrote in message

    > > > This is enough!
    > > > From no cross posting into cross posting.
    > > > So there you have it *killfile*

    > > Then you won't see me call you an idiot.

    > Guess again.
    > I can also read you message in the archives of Google.
    > --
    > Edwin van der Vaart

    But if you killfiled me, it would be because you didn't want to read my
    posts. So why are you bothering to go through Google, hypocrite?

    Alexander Cain, Feb 4, 2004