to recompile VB code with .NET SDK

vgv888

How can I recompile ActiveX dll from VisualBasic6 code
with Visual Studio.NET?
Can I mix VB6 sources with C#.NET?

Lucas Tam

How can I recompile ActiveX dll from VisualBasic6 code
with Visual Studio.NET?

I don't think you can do that easily... however, .NET can use ActiveX dlls
via Interops, so you don't need to recompile.
Can I mix VB6 sources with C#.NET?

There have been changes in VB6 syntax and .NET, so you can't just
recompile. You'll have to make some changes (significant?).

vgv888