To see the error´s line number in production

EdwinSlyfingster

Hello

Is there a way to catch the line number of the error in production without
visual studio installed?

obs: Local I see the line number....

thanks and sorry my bad English

Edwin Santos
Brazil

Evertjan.

=?Utf-8?B?RWR3aW5TbHlmaW5nc3Rlcg==?= wrote on 29 nov 2005 in
Is there a way to catch the line number of the error in production
without visual studio installed?

obs: Local I see the line number....

Sure, I never use visual studio and alike.
[It is bad for your learning curve, use a simple editor.]

ASP serverside [vbs or js] code errors wil be shown in(!) the browser
window as they happen and will include the line number.

Clientside code errors are shown by(!) the browser,
if not switched off in that browser,
but that is off topic in this NG.