    thanks and sorry my bad English

    Edwin Santos
    Brazil
    EdwinSlyfingster, Nov 29, 2005

  2. EdwinSlyfingster

    Evertjan. Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?RWR3aW5TbHlmaW5nc3Rlcg==?= wrote on 29 nov 2005 in
    > Is there a way to catch the line number of the error in production
    > without visual studio installed?
    >
    > obs: Local I see the line number....

    Sure, I never use visual studio and alike.
    [It is bad for your learning curve, use a simple editor.]

    ASP serverside [vbs or js] code errors wil be shown in(!) the browser
    window as they happen and will include the line number.

    Clientside code errors are shown by(!) the browser,
    if not switched off in that browser,
    but that is off topic in this NG.

    --
    Evertjan.