    very much familiar in Java Mail methods ans functions,

    Thankz
    Jag

    Jag, Dec 28, 2006

  2. "Jag" <> wrote in news:1167313870.947714.134240
    @s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > Hi all,
    > I need to send email attachments with their absolute paths
    > specified in a DB table using Java Mail API 1.4 , i am newbie and not
    > very much familiar in Java Mail methods ans functions,

    First, you should familiarize yourself with the Internet Standards that
    specify the format of attachments in email messages, these are the RFCs
    number 2045, 2046, 2047, 2048 and 2049.

    Once you've done this, look at the classes javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage,
    javax.mail.internet.MimeBodyPart and javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart.

    Cheers!
    GRB

    Greg R. Broderick

    A. Top posters.