    To whom and in what forum should I address that?

    TIA

    Kenneth P

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aCBQ?=, Jan 20, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aCBQ?=

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Kenneth:
    I believe the newsgroup administrator's name is John Eddy, if you put a bit
    of work behind it you can certainly find his microsoft email address.
    Otherwise you should use: http://weblogs.asp.net/mscommunity/contact.aspx

    They are normally good at getting back to you, assuming your complaint is
    legitimate...

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin, Jan 20, 2005

  3. Thanks Karl,

    I already used the link to the Community Kitchen.

    Kenneth P

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VubmV0aCBQ?=, Jan 20, 2005