To your Mother

**Group User**

Hello,
I have learned that blending and blurring leave all things hidden, the
heads and tails vanish.
I also learn that respects need to be earned, orders are followed by
specific rules and laws, not by single letters of law written by you
or me
I dont personally like you at all especially when you bring a boy up
on your table to make experiments for your neuroscientic trash!
You old and really sucks!

**Group User**

Hello,
I have learned that blending and blurring leave all things hidden, the
heads and tails vanish.
I also learn that respects need to be earned, orders are followed by
specific rules and laws, not by single letters of law written by you
or me
I dont  personally like you at all especially when you bring a boy up
on your table to make experiments for your neuroscientic trash!
You old and really sucks!

how much can ur book then be sold at ? How much can you save and spend
in 5-10 years ? Will your children be able to inherit such money to
increase their brains after your death ?

**Group User**

how much can ur book then be sold at ? How much can you save and spend
in 5-10 years ? Will your children be able to inherit such money to
increase their brains after your death ?

Ok go ahead, I have good kind plans