Today I buy a new disk of computer but it run not fast

Xiahui

Today I buy a new disk of computer but it run not fast and the disk
created by Japan, They side the reason was that the disk have't have
divide some direction for it .And what you think ?

mlimber

Xiahui said:
Today I buy a new disk of computer but it run not fast and the disk
created by Japan, They side the reason was that the disk have't have
divide some direction for it .And what you think ?

I think you're posting in entirely the wrong newsgroup. Try a newsgroup
associated with hardware, not a programming language.

Cheers! --M