    I starting learning python and i think that building these small apps will help me understanding better the language.

    P.S Just finish reading A Byte of Python book.

    Thanks in advance
    couto, Aug 8, 2012

  2. couto

    Miki Tebeka Guest

    > Can someone point me a good tutorial about making a Todo app or similar apps?
    What do you mean by "app"?

    For a web app - there are many frameworks out there. Django is the big kid in the block but there are many others (flask, bottle, cherrypy, ...)

    For GUI application, look at PyQt, wxPython, Tkinter ...

    There's no support (that I know of) to writing phone (iPhone, Android ...) python application.
    Miki Tebeka, Aug 8, 2012