Together for eclipse problem

Discussion in 'Java' started by Josep, Apr 4, 2006.

  1. Josep

    Josep Guest

    Hola,

    Tengo un problemilla con together architect 2006 for eclipse, el
    problema es que cuando intento organizar el proyecto con packages
    together te pone las asociaciones con el "full path", lo que quiere
    decir es que cada vez que haces una asociacion te pone el atributo
    dentro de la classe java pero con todo el path del package y esto no me
    sirve porque despues no lo puedes poner donde quieres.

    Por ejemplo yo querria tener la siguiente distribucion.

    el pakage por defecto empieza en src
    package:

    /src/

    Analisis
    Disenyo
    Implementacion

    El problema de esto es si yo hago el modelo conceptual dentro el package
    Analisis me pone todo el path en cada asociacion i ya me jode :-( porque
    ya no puedo moverlo a disenyo ni a Implementacion.

    alguien sabe como se quita lo que te ponga el full path?

    Gracias.

    Josep Escofet

    Josep, Apr 4, 2006

  2. Josep

    mike Guest

    For those who don't speak spanish, I'll translate this.

    "I have a little problem with Together Architect 2006 for eclipse, the
    problem is that when I try to organize the project with packages
    Together puts the associations with the full path, what that means is
    every time you make an association it puts the attribute inside of the
    java class, but with all the package path and that doesn't work because
    after you can't put it wherever you want to.

    for example, I wanted to have the following distribution.

    the package by default starts in src
    package:
    /src/
    Analysis
    Disenyo [I am not sure what this translates to]
    Implementation

    The problem is if I make a conceptual model inside the package Analysis
    it puts all the path in each association and that is what is screwing
    me up :-( because I can't move it to disenyo nor to implementation.

    Does anyone know how to take away what it puts in the full path?

    Thanks."

    I am not sure what the answer is, but I figured this would hopefully
    allow someone else to who knows post a solution. If needed I can
    translate solutions too.

    mike, Apr 4, 2006

  3. Josep

    Josep Guest

    mike escribió:
    > For those who don't speak spanish, I'll translate this.
    >
    > "I have a little problem with Together Architect 2006 for eclipse, the
    > problem is that when I try to organize the project with packages
    > Together puts the associations with the full path, what that means is
    > every time you make an association it puts the attribute inside of the
    > java class, but with all the package path and that doesn't work because
    > after you can't put it wherever you want to.
    >
    > for example, I wanted to have the following distribution.
    >
    > the package by default starts in src
    > package:
    > /src/
    > Analysis
    > Disenyo [I am not sure what this translates to]
    > Implementation
    >
    > The problem is if I make a conceptual model inside the package Analysis
    > it puts all the path in each association and that is what is screwing
    > me up :-( because I can't move it to disenyo nor to implementation.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to take away what it puts in the full path?
    >
    > Thanks."
    >
    > I am not sure what the answer is, but I figured this would hopefully
    > allow someone else to who knows post a solution. If needed I can
    > translate solutions too.

    Thanks for translation, my english level is lower but for reading
    techincal documents is enough.
    I was putting in english but for a mistake i put in spanish, sorry and
    thanks again.

    Josep, Apr 4, 2006