Together for eclipse problem

Josep

Hola,

Tengo un problemilla con together architect 2006 for eclipse, el
problema es que cuando intento organizar el proyecto con packages
together te pone las asociaciones con el "full path", lo que quiere
decir es que cada vez que haces una asociacion te pone el atributo
dentro de la classe java pero con todo el path del package y esto no me
sirve porque despues no lo puedes poner donde quieres.

Por ejemplo yo querria tener la siguiente distribucion.

el pakage por defecto empieza en src
package:

/src/

Analisis
Disenyo
Implementacion

El problema de esto es si yo hago el modelo conceptual dentro el package
Analisis me pone todo el path en cada asociacion i ya me jode :-( porque
ya no puedo moverlo a disenyo ni a Implementacion.

alguien sabe como se quita lo que te ponga el full path?

Gracias.

Josep Escofet

mike

For those who don't speak spanish, I'll translate this.

"I have a little problem with Together Architect 2006 for eclipse, the
problem is that when I try to organize the project with packages
Together puts the associations with the full path, what that means is
every time you make an association it puts the attribute inside of the
java class, but with all the package path and that doesn't work because
after you can't put it wherever you want to.

for example, I wanted to have the following distribution.

the package by default starts in src
package:
/src/
Analysis
Disenyo [I am not sure what this translates to]
Implementation

The problem is if I make a conceptual model inside the package Analysis
it puts all the path in each association and that is what is screwing
me up :-( because I can't move it to disenyo nor to implementation.

Does anyone know how to take away what it puts in the full path?

Thanks."

I am not sure what the answer is, but I figured this would hopefully
allow someone else to who knows post a solution. If needed I can
translate solutions too.

Josep

mike escribió:
[...]

Thanks for translation, my english level is lower but for reading
techincal documents is enough.
I was putting in english but for a mistake i put in spanish, sorry and
thanks again.