Toggle div part.

Edwin Knoppert

How can i use the existing controls to get me a [+] which toggles a div
part?
I was trying the treeview but that one does not have itemtemplates.
I'm trying the get me a WYSWYG so i can edit the contents with VWD directly.

So no manual coding!
i can do that already.

I wan to (mis)use existing controls and preferrably the treeview.

Riki

Edwin said:
How can i use the existing controls to get me a [+] which toggles a
div part?
I was trying the treeview but that one does not have itemtemplates.
I'm trying the get me a WYSWYG so i can edit the contents with VWD
directly.
So no manual coding!
i can do that already.

I wan to (mis)use existing controls and preferrably the treeview.

With an existing control it's not possible.

Here's a free control that does what you want:
http://www.eworldui.net/CustomControls/CollapsablePanelDemo.aspx

Edwin Knoppert

Thanks, to bad the tv does not allow this.
I gave up and wrote my own javascript to use it on a div.

:)