Token passing between servers (basic question)

ASF

Hey all,

This may be a very basic question, but I'm new to forms
authentication. Basically, we have Site 1 which is a login site where
a security token is generated. On Site 1 there are several links. One
of those links is for Site 2 which exists on another server several
hundred miles away.

I'm administering Site 2 and I need to receive and parse the token
from Site 1 (I do have access to a decrypt-token web service on Site 1
but it requires sending in a name, password, and token). Does anyone
have any code snippets for this? Or failing that, step 1 where I
should begin? Our company is in the process of being restructured and
I don't really have an available higher level knowledge base to call
upon.

Thanks much!