"token" "token sequence" "scalar variable" "vector" ??

G Fernandes

Hi, can someone tell me what the following words mean as per C/clc:

1) token

2) token sequence

3) scalar variable

4) vector

G Fernandes said:
Hi, can someone tell me what the following words mean as per C/clc:

1) token

Section A.1.1(of c99):

keyword
identifier
constant
string-literal
punctuator
2) token sequence

Think any allowable combination of the above mentioned tokens.
e.g., const volatile int *x;
3) scalar variable

An object whose type is scalar type. That is, one of arithmetic type
or pointer type.
4) vector

Think ``array''.