Tomcat 3.2.1 + isapi_redirect.dll + IIS ... slow on one computer only

Discussion in 'Java' started by Alberty Pascal, Oct 30, 2003.

  1. Hi,

    here is my problem. I have install our product based on IIS+isapi_redirect+
    tomcat3.2.1+jboss3.0.4 on several computers and all work fine except ... on
    one configuration where it's very slow.

    The computer is a Bi-Xeon 2.8 GHz with 1,5 Go RAM ... it's enough :)

    But when we call a jsp which generate a huge html page (about 500Ko), it
    takes 10 sec to display it on a browser.

    I made several tests and I can prove that:
    - it's not JSP compute time (I test it with a static page - only html)
    - it's not IIS transmission time (500Ko static page with only IIS is fast)
    - it's not Jakarta transmssion time (500Ko static page with tomcat and http
    connector configure is fast)
    - it's not a question of page buffer (same pbl with static pages or bigger
    page buffer)

    I install the last isapi_redirect.dll found on Jakarta website. Same problem.

    On other computers, it is really fast !

    Any idea ?

    Thanks a lot !!!

    Pascal