Tomcat 3.2.1 + isapi_redirect.dll + IIS ... slow on one computer only

Alberty Pascal

Hi,

here is my problem. I have install our product based on IIS+isapi_redirect+
tomcat3.2.1+jboss3.0.4 on several computers and all work fine except ... on
one configuration where it's very slow.

The computer is a Bi-Xeon 2.8 GHz with 1,5 Go RAM ... it's enough :)

But when we call a jsp which generate a huge html page (about 500Ko), it
takes 10 sec to display it on a browser.

I made several tests and I can prove that:
- it's not JSP compute time (I test it with a static page - only html)
- it's not IIS transmission time (500Ko static page with only IIS is fast)
- it's not Jakarta transmssion time (500Ko static page with tomcat and http
connector configure is fast)
- it's not a question of page buffer (same pbl with static pages or bigger
page buffer)

I install the last isapi_redirect.dll found on Jakarta website. Same problem.

On other computers, it is really fast !

Any idea ?

Thanks a lot !!!

Pascal