Tomcat 4.1.18 not reloading updated JSPs

Colin Ryan

Hi,

We have a new application deployed in Tomcat with the reloadable
atrtibute set to "true". We are noticing that once a page is compiled
any updates to the base JSP are not reflected in the rendered page
i.e. the compiled servlet beneath the work directory remains
unmodified (modify dates do not reflect updated jsp modified dates
and/or request time).

Has anyone experienced this? Is it a known issue (I know it was on
earlier Tomcat versions) and does anyone know the resolution?

Thanks!