Tomcat 4.1.27 + DBTags - Connection Refused

sCHL

Hi out there,

I'm using a Suse 8.1 Rootserver with J2SDK 1.4.2, Tomcat 4.1.27, MySQL
4.0.14 and the latest DBTags from the Jakarta Site.

On my old server all my applications worked fine, but now on my new
server I got the following error message:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to connect to any hosts due
to exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

The *.jsp are working. I got some other TagLibs running. Only the
DBTags makes problems.

Has anybody some ideas for me?

Patrick Meuser

sCHL said:
Hi out there,

I'm using a Suse 8.1 Rootserver with J2SDK 1.4.2, Tomcat 4.1.27, MySQL
4.0.14 and the latest DBTags from the Jakarta Site.

On my old server all my applications worked fine, but now on my new
server I got the following error message:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to connect to any hosts due
to exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

The *.jsp are working. I got some other TagLibs running. Only the
DBTags makes problems.

Has anybody some ideas for me?

You should report bugs related to the Jakarta compoin Bugzilla, the
Jakarta bug tracking system.. Or try Tomcat 5.0 maybe.