Tomcat 4 and session persistence

Alessio

Hi guys,
i'm in trouble with a webapp + tomcat4.
When i reload it tomcat 4 empty all sessions.
I'm (almost) sure all classes in Session implements Serializable and
-anyway- in stdout.log i doesn't read any strange messages about session.

In the same tomcat there's another old webapp that keep session on
reload so i suppose it's a problem of the new one.

Please help me...

thank in advance.

Arne Vajhøj

Alessio said:
i'm in trouble with a webapp + tomcat4.
When i reload it tomcat 4 empty all sessions.
I'm (almost) sure all classes in Session implements Serializable and
-anyway- in stdout.log i doesn't read any strange messages about session.

In the same tomcat there's another old webapp that keep session on
reload so i suppose it's a problem of the new one.

It is all in conf/server.xml !

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/manager.html

Arne