Tomcat 5.5.20 undeploy problem

Fenice

I'm using Tomcat 5.5.20 on Windows 2003 Server.

This is my problem:

I'm using ant task to deploy my web application:

undeploy=org.apache.catalina.ant.UndeployTask
deploy=org.apache.catalina.ant.DeployTask

<target name = "deploy"
description = "Deploy Tomcat application" depends="webapp-name">
<deploy
url = "http://smbcti.enigen.it:8080/manager"
username = "admin"
password = "admin"
path = "/${webapp}"
war = "file:${webapp}.war"
/>

<copy todir="${tomcat-home}/webapps/${webapp}/Voxfiles/it-IT">
<fileset dir="voxfile">
<include name="*.vox"/>
</fileset>
</copy>

<copy todir="${tomcat-home}/webapps/${webapp}/WEB-INF/lib"
overwrite="true">
<fileset dir="lib">
<include name="*.jar"/>
</fileset>
</copy>

</target>

<target name = "undeploy"
description = "Undeploy Tomcat application" depends="webapp-name">

<stop
url = "http://smbcti.enigen.it:8080/manager"
username = "admin"
password = "admin"
path = "/${webapp}"
/>

<delete dir="${tomcat-home}work/Catalina/localhost/${webapp}"/>

<undeploy
url = "http://smbcti.enigen.it:8080/manager"
username = "admin"
password = "admin"
path = "/${webapp}"
/>

</target>

1) Some times I'm not able to delete the work directory and to do it I
need to Stop Tomcat.
2) Some times I need to undeploy 2 or 3 times the webapp, but then
Tomcat delete the webapp directory and I continue to see del
application in the Tomcat Manager, because he left someting in the
server.xml file.

I would not to change this file by hand.

Someone can help me, please?

Thank you and regards.