    correctly mentioned in A.swf file. I tried to access B.swf directly
    using URL but in vain.
    Is there something required updating in server.xml or web.xml file
    Jayant patil, Jun 15, 2004

  2. On 15 Jun 2004 01:48:01 -0700, Jayant patil wrote:

    > I tried to access B.swf directly
    > using URL but in vain.

    Are you *sure* the B.swf is OK?

    Can you 'access it by URL' if it
    is at GeoCities or such? What
    message do you get when you
    attempt to access it?

    ( Your description sounds like the
    problem has little to do with Tomcat. )

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    Andrew Thompson, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Jayant patil

    Jayant patil Guest

    Thanks Andrew for your reply.
    Yes B.SWF is perfect. There is no problem with B.swf at all.
    I am using my local intranet network.

    Jayant patil, Jun 16, 2004
  4. On 15 Jun 2004 21:59:41 -0700, Jayant patil wrote:

    > Thanks Andrew for your reply.
    > Yes B.SWF is perfect. There is no problem with B.swf at all.
    > I am using my local intranet network.

    So the 'local intranet network' is the
    one running Tomcat?

    The only other thing I can think of is that
    somebody may have enabled 'HotLink' protection
    on the *sound file* the SWF is trying to load..
    is the sound part of an archive, or is it a
    stand alone file?

    OTOH, that does not explain the problem if
    you can load B.swf from Tomcat and get the
    sound that way..

    [ After that I am stumped, sorry. ]

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    Andrew Thompson, Jun 16, 2004
  5. Jayant patil

    Dave Monroe Guest

    (Jayant patil) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Thanks Andrew for your reply.
    > Yes B.SWF is perfect. There is no problem with B.swf at all.
    > I am using my local intranet network.
    >
    > Andrew Thompson <> wrote in message news:<1hjk41poietcn$.yjjlx4m98glb$>...
    > > On 15 Jun 2004 01:48:01 -0700, Jayant patil wrote:
    > >
    > > > I tried to access B.swf directly
    > > > using URL but in vain.

    > > Are you *sure* the B.swf is OK?
    > >
    > > Can you 'access it by URL' if it
    > > is at GeoCities or such? What
    > > message do you get when you
    > > attempt to access it?
    > >
    > > ( Your description sounds like the
    > > problem has little to do with Tomcat. )

    You might want to verify that the Shockwave plugin is still intact on your browser.
    Dave Monroe, Jun 16, 2004
  6. Jayant patil

    Dave Monroe, Jun 16, 2004