[TomCat/Axis] Problem with complex type

delirman49

Hello,

In first, sorry for my bad english.

I try to explain my problem :
I want to create a java webservice with 1 object for in and 1 other
object for out.

I have deployed it with a wsdd file on Axis.

----------------------------- MY WSDD --------------------------
<service name="transfertOT" style="java:RPC">
<parameter name="className" value="WSTransfertOT"/>
</service>
</deployment>

However, when I want to connect with my test program, I have an error .
I can connect to it but after that:
---------------------------------------
probleme:eek:rg.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'lesOT':
could not find deserializer for type
{http://echangeot.beans}BeanTransfertOT
---------------------------------------

Axis doesn't serialize/deserialize automaticly JavaBeans ?

Moreover, I have seen something on my happyaxis page :
Some package have an "unknown location"
-------------------------------
Needed Components

* Found SAAJ API ( javax.xml.soap.SOAPMessage ) at an unknown
location

* Found JAX-RPC API ( javax.xml.rpc.Service ) at
C:\Tomcat-5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\jaxrpc.jar

* Found Apache-Axis ( org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet )
at C:\Tomcat-5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\axis.jar

* Found Jakarta-Commons Discovery (
org.apache.commons.discovery.Resource ) at
C:\Tomcat-5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\commons-discovery-0.2.jar

* Found Jakarta-Commons Logging ( org.apache.commons.logging.Log )
at C:\Tomcat-5.5\bin\commons-logging-api.jar

* Found Log4j ( org.apache.log4j.Layout ) at
C:\Tomcat-5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar

* Found IBM's WSDL4Java ( com.ibm.wsdl.factory.WSDLFactoryImpl ) at
C:\Tomcat-5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar

* Found JAXP implementation ( javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory )
at an unknown location

* Found Activation API ( javax.activation.DataHandler ) at an
unknown location
---------------------------------------

Is it normally ?

Someone can help me please ?

Thanks a lot

Manish Pandit

probleme:eek:rg.xml.sax.SAXException: Deserializing parameter 'lesOT':
could not find deserializer for type
{http://echangeot.beans}BeanTransfertOT

It should. Try looking at the namespaces and make sure they are
correct. If all fails, use rpc/encoded style for your client. You can
google around for rpc/encoded vs. literal wrapped.
Moreover, I have seen something on my happyaxis page :
Some package have an "unknown location"

I believe that is when the package is found as a part of the core JRE
packages (like rt.jar or tools.jar). AFAIK these classes were a part of
JDK from 1.4 onwards, and do not need separate jar files - hence the
message. Nothing to worry about at this front.

-cheers,
Manish