tomcat(catalina) error

Mladen Adamovic

I get the following error:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /index.jsp(38,6) Expected "param" tag
with "name" and "value" attributes without the "params" tag.
at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.
java:94)
at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:428
)

I don't know why my index.jsp makes this problem.
Beloow is the source of index.jsp.
Please help to compile this jsp. Thanks in advance.
<%-- index.jsp

This jsp is used for logging in to photo web shop

--%>

<@page import ="java.util.*" %>
<%
String mem_id=(String) session.getAttribute("mem_id");
String mem_pass=(String) session.getAttribute("mem_pass");
if(mem_id==null || mem_pass==null)
{
//user is not connected, asked for id and pass
%>
<form name="id_form" method="post" action="Authorize.class">
<input type="" name="Log in" value="Log in">
</form>
<%
}
else
{
//user is connected
%>
<jsp:forward page="/OrderPictures.jsp">
<% }
%>

Sudsy

Mladen said:
I get the following error:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /index.jsp(38,6) Expected "param" tag
with "name" and "value" attributes without the "params" tag.
at

<jsp:forward page="/OrderPictures.jsp">

You fail to terminate this tag: add a / just before the >, i.e.
<jsp:forward page="/OrderPictures.jsp"/>