Tomcat change the way to startup

Discussion in 'Java' started by sk, Jul 10, 2006.

  1. sk

    sk Guest

    Recently i take over project developed by servlet.
    Currently whenever start the web server I have to
    click on the mycompany.bat file in CATALINA_HOME/bin folder

    mycompany.bat===============================
    @echo off
    rem set CATALINA_OPTS=-Djava.security.debug=all

    cd %CATALINA_HOME%\bin\
    catalina start -security
    pause
    ===============================

    This way is different from how the tomcat starts up when starting
    tomcat from windows menu? How can I change the configuration so that
    the tomcat is going to start up just like when i click on mycompany.bat
    file?

    SK

    sk, Jul 10, 2006

  2. sk

    sk Guest

    I am still searching for the solution.

    I just want to know a way to start up the service as a windows service
    with -security option
    SK

    sk, Jul 11, 2006