tomcat context url

bb

I'm unable to access a webapp under tomcat. The webapp is installed
under the following directory tree:
testserv/
--------tomcat/
-----------4/
-------------/webapps
-----------------/emptrack

with 'testserv' being the server name.

The webapp's context entry in the Tomcat server.xml file follows:
<<<<<<<<<<<< START OF CONTEXT ENTRY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<Context className="org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext"
cachingAllowed="true"
charsetMapperClass="org.apache.catalina.util.CharsetMapper"
cookies="true" crossContext="false"
debug="6" displayName="emptrack"
docBase="sys:\tomcat\4\webapps\emptrack"
mapperClass="org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextMapper"
path="/emptrack" privileged="false"
reloadable="false" swallowOutput="false"
useNaming="true"
wrapperClass="org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper">
<Loader className="org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappLoader"
checkInterval="15" debug="4" delegate="false"
loaderClass="org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader"
reloadable="false"/>
debug="0" directory="logs" prefix="localhost_emptrack_log"
suffix=".txt" timestamp="true" verbosity="1"/>
<Manager
className="org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager" algorithm="MD5"
checkInterval="60" debug="0" duplicates="0" expiredSessions="0"
maxActive="0" maxActiveSessions="2" maxInactiveInterval="600"
pathname="SESSIONS.ser" randomClass="java.security.SecureRandom"
rejectedSessions="0" sessionCounter="0">

The webapp is listed in the Tomcat Webapplication Manager Applications
List under the URL 'https://testserv/emptrack', but when I try to
access it I get a 404 Not Found Error. Other URLs fail as well. This is
the default Tomcat installation that comes with Netware.

The application is running on the server, named 'testserv' which is
running on Novell 6.x. The log files show it to be behaving as
expected.
The webapp was installed using an exploded .war file via the Tomcat Web
Application Manager. It is also present and configurable via the Tomcat
Web Server Administration Tool.

Any ideas anyone?