Tomcat include-prelude include-coda problem

Discussion in 'Java' started by web4all, May 11, 2006.

  1. web4all

    web4all

    Joined:
    May 11, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    HI
    I am using <include-prelude> and <include-coda> in web.xml for my webapp
    it works fine for html and jsp files but when it comes to PDF file it trys add <include-prelude> and <include-coda> to file wich result in an error.
    Does any body knows how to disable/remove it for PDF files???
    Here is part of web.xml:

    <jsp-config>
    <jsp-property-group>
    <description>Login Folder</description>
    <url-pattern>/folder1/folder2/*</url-pattern>
    <include-prelude>/includes/prelude.jspf</include-prelude>
    <include-coda>/includes/coda.jspf</include-coda>
    </jsp-property-group>
    </jsp-config>

    Under folder2 i have subfolder with PDFs path /folder1/folder2/pdfs

    thanks

    web4all, May 11, 2006