Tomcat JNDI LDAP config object map

Clayton

For some reason, I'm brain dead when it comes to this one. Does anyone
have any idea (code examples or whatever!!) how I can map a JNDI
object in JSP to the previously authenticated user (via JNDI/LDAP) so
I can retireive settings, etc. and disply them on a JSP page?

I have a <Realm> in Tomcat (<Realm
className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JNDIRealm" debug="99"
connectionURL="ldap://brandonrha.mb.ca:389/DC=brandonrha,DC=mb,DC=ca"
userSearch="(sAMAccountName={0})" userPattern="BRHA\{0}"
userSubtree="true"/>) and as SOON as I log into the secure web area I
want to be able to grab that authenticated object (the user) and put
it into a JNDIRealm object, and display all their info onto the web
page...

How can I get access to this specific object? I know how to create a
new one, but does that new one map to the current authenticated user
from tocat? How can I get access to that authenticated user?

Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated!

thanks

-Clayton