Tomcat Not Running in Windows XP

shyam shukla

hi,

i have downloaded tomcat4.1.29 binary distribution in a zip file and
tried to configure as per Reade.txt file that was provided with this
software but still unable to run.
Could anyone help me?

thanking you
Shyam

Sudsy

shyam said:
hi,

i have downloaded tomcat4.1.29 binary distribution in a zip file and
tried to configure as per Reade.txt file that was provided with this
software but still unable to run.
Could anyone help me?

Sure! Since you haven't provided any documentation as to the problems
you've encountered, I'll just have to charge you my standard rate:
US$2,000/day + expenses. Send me the airline ticket, pre-paid hotel
confirmation and a cashier's cheque for 3 days (non-refundable) in-
advance and I can be there within approximately 48 hours.
Too much?
Then perhaps you need to provide just a WEE bit more information. :)

Bryce

Sure! Since you haven't provided any documentation as to the problems
you've encountered, I'll just have to charge you my standard rate:
US$2,000/day + expenses. Send me the airline ticket, pre-paid hotel
confirmation and a cashier's cheque for 3 days (non-refundable) in-
advance and I can be there within approximately 48 hours.
Too much?
Then perhaps you need to provide just a WEE bit more information. :)

LOL...

I'll do it for $1,800/day + expenses...

Seriously though, to the OP, give us error messages, log entries,
something to go on.

Here's an example of how it sounds to us:

I'm having a problem with my car. What's wrong with it?