    Could anyone help me?

    thanking you
    Shyam

    shyam shukla, May 14, 2004

  2. shyam shukla

    Sudsy Guest

    shyam shukla wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > i have downloaded tomcat4.1.29 binary distribution in a zip file and
    > tried to configure as per Reade.txt file that was provided with this
    > software but still unable to run.
    > Could anyone help me?

    Sure! Since you haven't provided any documentation as to the problems
    you've encountered, I'll just have to charge you my standard rate:
    US$2,000/day + expenses. Send me the airline ticket, pre-paid hotel
    confirmation and a cashier's cheque for 3 days (non-refundable) in-
    advance and I can be there within approximately 48 hours.
    Too much?
    Then perhaps you need to provide just a WEE bit more information. :)

    Sudsy, May 14, 2004

  3. shyam shukla

    Bryce Guest

    On Fri, 14 May 2004 02:45:41 -0400, Sudsy <>
    wrote:

    >shyam shukla wrote:
    >> hi,
    >>
    >> i have downloaded tomcat4.1.29 binary distribution in a zip file and
    >> tried to configure as per Reade.txt file that was provided with this
    >> software but still unable to run.
    >> Could anyone help me?

    >Sure! Since you haven't provided any documentation as to the problems
    >you've encountered, I'll just have to charge you my standard rate:
    >US$2,000/day + expenses. Send me the airline ticket, pre-paid hotel
    >confirmation and a cashier's cheque for 3 days (non-refundable) in-
    >advance and I can be there within approximately 48 hours.
    >Too much?
    >Then perhaps you need to provide just a WEE bit more information. :)

    LOL...

    I'll do it for $1,800/day + expenses...

    Seriously though, to the OP, give us error messages, log entries,
    something to go on.

    Here's an example of how it sounds to us:

    I'm having a problem with my car. What's wrong with it?

    --
    now with more cowbell

    Bryce, May 14, 2004
  4. On Fri, 14 May 2004 15:40:42 -0400, Bryce wrote:

    > I'm having a problem with my car. What's wrong with it?

    Your car has a faulty combobulator (..obviously!) ;-)

    Andrew Thompson, May 15, 2004
  5. shyam shukla

    Bryce Guest

    On Sat, 15 May 2004 02:03:57 GMT, Andrew Thompson
    <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 14 May 2004 15:40:42 -0400, Bryce wrote:
    >
    >> I'm having a problem with my car. What's wrong with it?

    >Your car has a faulty combobulator (..obviously!) ;-)

    Damn! I hear those cost a lot to fix or replace

    --
    now with more cowbell

    Bryce, May 17, 2004