[Tomcat] Problem

krzysiek

Hi

I have problem with tomcat.

I bought domain and setup tomcat to listen on port: 80

Now my application run using this url:

http://mydomain.com/myservlet/

I put my application in /webapps/ROOT directory.

What i need to do to change in configuration?

I want to run my application using this url:
http://mydomain.com/

My tomcat version: 6.0
Thanks

Mark Space

krzysiek said:
Hi

I have problem with tomcat.

I bought domain and setup tomcat to listen on port: 80

Now my application run using this url:

http://mydomain.com/myservlet/

I put my application in /webapps/ROOT directory.

What i need to do to change in configuration?

I want to run my application using this url:
http://mydomain.com/

I don't see any difference in those two URLs, so I guess your app is up
and running correctly.

Dave Miller

krzysiek said:
Hi

I have problem with tomcat.

I bought domain and setup tomcat to listen on port: 80

Now my application run using this url:

http://mydomain.com/myservlet/

I put my application in /webapps/ROOT directory.

What i need to do to change in configuration?

I want to run my application using this url:
http://mydomain.com/

My tomcat version: 6.0
Thanks
Within the <Context portion of server.xml change the docBase and path to ""