Tomcat server.xml

GuyBrush Treepwood

I'm testing the overall configuration options etc. of Tomcat.

When I add this to my server.xml:

<Context path="/lddekeyz"
docBase="/home/lddekeyz/tomcat/"
debug="0" reloadable="true"
crossContext="true">
</Context>

the project in /home/lddekeyz/tomcat/ is accessible as it should be.
But if I add this:

<Context path="/lddekeyz/project"
docBase="/home/lddekeyz/tomcat/project/"
debug="0" reloadable="true"
crossContext="true">
</Context>

I get an error when trying to acces localhost:8080/lddekeyz/project.

"HTTP Status 404 - /lddekeyz/project

type Status report

message /lddekeyz/project

description The requested resource (/lddekeyz/project) is not
available."

I have Slackware 10.0 and Tomcat 5.5.7

Bryce

I'm testing the overall configuration options etc. of Tomcat.

When I add this to my server.xml:

<Context path="/lddekeyz"
docBase="/home/lddekeyz/tomcat/"
debug="0" reloadable="true"
crossContext="true">
</Context>

the project in /home/lddekeyz/tomcat/ is accessible as it should be.
But if I add this:

<Context path="/lddekeyz/project"
docBase="/home/lddekeyz/tomcat/project/"
debug="0" reloadable="true"
crossContext="true">
</Context>

I get an error when trying to acces localhost:8080/lddekeyz/project.

"HTTP Status 404 - /lddekeyz/project

type Status report

message /lddekeyz/project

description The requested resource (/lddekeyz/project) is not
available."

Did you check your log files? There's probably an exception in there
that kept the app from starting.