Tomcat: SSL Problem with Internet Explorer

Oliver Nolden

Hi,

I configured Tomcat 5.0.14 to work with SSL. It works fine with
Mozilla, Netscape and Opera. But it doesn't work with the Internet
Explorer, I always get this error:

"Access Denied. Access control configuration prevents your request
from being allowed at this time."

Does anyone has an idea why I can't establish a ssl-connection with
the Internet Explorer?
I thougth the Internet Explorer might have a problem with the security
protocol "TLS". So I activated in the Internet Explorer only "SSL
3.0", then only "TLS 1.0" and then all both, but it did't work.

Thanks for any help.
Oliver

<Service name="Catalina">
<Connector port="8443"
scheme="https"
sslProtocol="TLS"
debug="0"
keystoreFile="/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.14/keystore/tomcat.keystore"
keystorePass="changeit"
</Connector>
</Service>