Tomcat+Struts+Cocoon: Good tutorials needed about Cocoon integration

Discussion in 'Java' started by Thomas S., Nov 12, 2004.

  1. Thomas S.

    Thomas S. Guest

    Hello, there!

    I hope, someone can help me with my problem:

    We have developed a CRM system (Apache+Tomcat+Struts+M$-SQL) which
    does provide reports. These reports are integrated as SQL-Statements
    in JSP pages and executed there via a Taglib. The result is always
    a styled HTML table.

    But now we want to expand this service by providing an export of these
    tables additionally as Excel or PDF (in the same style). Therefor we
    have searched for a solution which already provides such a feature.

    Apache's Cocoon has cought our attention there.

    Our question: Is there a good tutorial out there how to integrate
    Cocoon in an already fully developed environment like a CRM system?
    I googled the net but so far I have not found a satisfying document.

    Maybe someone knows the place to look? ;-)

    Thanks in advance for your help,
    Thomas

    Thomas S., Nov 12, 2004