Tomcat/Struts interpret form data as ISO-8859-1

yzzzzz

Hi,

I use exclusively UTF-8 in my webapp, tomcat is running in a UTF-8
locale, but it still seems to think the form data is in ISO-8859-1. The
problem is that struts gives me the ActionForm (with values from the
<form>) before I have time to do anything (such as
request.setCharacterEncoding("UTF-8");). Is there anyway of telling
tomcat or struts to use UTF-8 instead of ISO-8859-1 for form data?

Thanks.