Tomcat unzip war mysql datasource madness

bigbinc

With a Mysql global datasource, tomcat will not unzip my war file but
when I remove the datasource tag it will, I do remove the .war text
below, but ideally I would like the tomcat to unzip the file
automatically, normally it does.

<!-- BEGIN NEW MySQL Pool -->
<Context path="/TomcatCreatePool" docBase="TomcatCreatePool.war"
debug="0"
crossContext="true" reloadable="true">

prefix="localhost_TomcateCreate_log." suffix=".txt"
timestamp="true"/>

<ResourceLink global="jdbc/MySQLDefaultDS"
name="jdbc/MySQLDefaultDS"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>

</Context>
<!-- END NEW MySQL Pool -->