Tomcat Web application manager - Virtual host Tomcat 4.30 + Apache2 + JK2 connector with multi IPs

Joe

I have installed virtual host Tomcat 4.30 + Apache2 + JK2 connector
with multi IPs.
So if there is static page (html) Apache will handle it but if dynamic
page (servlet/jsp) Tomcat will handle it.
Now I am just comes across with how if there is a new client and I
need to isntall new virtual host with static &/ dynamic pages without
restart ALL other virtual hosts???
I heard about Tomcat Web application manager but I don't know how to
set it up for multiple virtual host like mine??
Could somebody helps me?

Thanks,
Joe