TONIGHT! Lisp group beerfest in NYC, PyCells to be discussed

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ken Tilton, Jun 13, 2006.

  1. Ken Tilton

    Ken Tilton Guest

    The royal We has just learned that His Kennyness will be honoring the
    boozehounds of LispNYC with His Presence tonight (deets below).

    He will come bearing Celtk and news of PyCells, though the top billing
    tonight goes to SoC student Extraordinaire Samantha Kleinberg.

    kenzo

    Ken Tilton, Jun 13, 2006

  2. Ken Tilton

    Guest

    Ken Tilton wrote:
    > The royal We has just learned that His Kennyness will be honoring the
    > boozehounds of LispNYC with His Presence tonight (deets below).
    >
    > He will come bearing Celtk and news of PyCells, though the top billing
    > tonight goes to SoC student Extraordinaire Samantha Kleinberg.
    >
    > kenzo
    >
    > > Please join us for our next meeting on Tuesday, June 13th from 7:00
    > > to 9:00 at Westside Brewery.
    > >
    > > With Summer of Code being here, this is a great opportunity to talk and
    > > drink regarding the students and their projects!
    > >
    > > Hope to see you there!
    > >

    > > Directions:
    > >
    > > Westside Brewery in the VIP room
    > > 340 Amsterdam Ave.
    > > (On the West side of Amsterdam Ave., 76th-77th)
    > >
    > > Directions by subway: 1-2-3-9 (the red line) to 72nd or 79th and
    > > Broadway. From 72nd, walk up Amsterdam (not Broadway). From 79th, walk
    > > east one long block to Amsterdam and turn right/south.
    > >
    > > Directions by car: 79th street exit from west side highway, down West
    > > End Ave or Broadway to 76th, turn left and one or two blocks to
    > > Amsterdam.

    > --
    > Cells: http://common-lisp.net/project/cells/
    >
    > "I'll say I'm losing my grip, and it feels terrific."
    > -- Smiling husband to scowling wife, New Yorker cartoon

    Why are all of the cool Lisp things up north? No Lispers down south?
    , Jun 14, 2006

  3. Ken Tilton

    Didier Verna Guest

    "" <> wrote:

    > Why are all of the cool Lisp things up north? No Lispers down south?

    Of course there are. South of Paris, I mean.

    --
    Didier Verna, , http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier

    EPITA / LRDE, 14-16 rue Voltaire Tel.+33 (1) 44 08 01 85
    94276 Le Kremlin-BicĂȘtre, France Fax.+33 (1) 53 14 59 22
    Didier Verna, Jun 14, 2006