Too many tags using struts - 'Illegal target of jump or branch'

Bede

I'm getting on error when displaying a large JSP page using JBoss. The
error raised reads 'Illegal target of jump or branch'. I've traced it
down to the fact that I've got too many struts tags for the single
servelet method.

Now, as I understand it, this is because the maximum size of the
method is 32K. Is that correct. If it is, is there a way to increase
the maximum size of the method?

If anyone knows of any other way around the problem, that will be
greatly appreciated. Cutting down the size of the page isn't really
possible.

Thanks

Rach