too much spaces with Repeater control

Bart

Hi,

i use a repeater control for reading data from a database.
I have no error, but the table for showing the records defined in this code,
starts at the middle of the page. I noticed that the unasked space above the
table matchs the number of records in the table, as if the data were read
twice ...

Thanks for help
Bart

Here my code:

<form id="form1" runat="server">
<asp:Repeater ID="Repeater1" runat="server"
DataSourceID="SqlDataSource1">
<ItemTemplate>
Eval("name") %>'></asp:Label><br /></td>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:Repeater>
</form>
ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:ConnectionString %>"
SelectCommand="SELECT [name] FROM [logo]"></asp:SqlDataSource>