too much time for internet and pc and no time for to walk and sport for you

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by RSoIsCaIrLiIoA, Dec 19, 2005.

  1. you people (programmers) are too much sedentary

    RSoIsCaIrLiIoA, Dec 19, 2005

  2. On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:17:06 +0100, in comp.lang.c , RSoIsCaIrLiIoA
    <> wrote:

    >you people (programmers) are too much sedentary

    Thanks for your useful contribution, Mr Troll. I cycle 14 miles per
    day, plus swim 1km thrice a week, and take my three kids for long
    walks by the canal to at the weekends. How about you?

    Mark McIntyre, Dec 19, 2005

  3. Mark McIntyre <> wrote:

    > Thanks for your useful contribution, Mr Troll.

    If you know it's a troll, why are you feeding it?

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Dec 19, 2005
  4. On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:12:08 +0000 (UTC), in comp.lang.c , Christopher
    Benson-Manica <> wrote:

    >Mark McIntyre <> wrote:
    >
    >> Thanks for your useful contribution, Mr Troll.

    >If you know it's a troll, why are you feeding it?

    Christmas good cheer. Even trolls ought to get a little something for
    xmas.

    I'll shut up now...

    Mark McIntyre, Dec 19, 2005
  5. On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:25:22 +0000, Mark McIntyre
    <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:17:06 +0100, in comp.lang.c , RSoIsCaIrLiIoA
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>you people (programmers) are too much sedentary

    >Thanks for your useful contribution, Mr Troll. I cycle 14 miles per
    >day, plus swim 1km thrice a week, and take my three kids for long
    >walks by the canal to at the weekends. How about you?

    yes there is some time i don't go out and run;but today i go for that.
    if what you say is true; i don't speak for you but for people sit down
    above a pc > 8 h a day that don't walk

    RSoIsCaIrLiIoA, Dec 20, 2005
  6. RSoIsCaIrLiIoA

    Richard Bos Guest

    Mark McIntyre <> wrote:

    > On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:12:08 +0000 (UTC), in comp.lang.c , Christopher
    > Benson-Manica <> wrote:
    >
    > >Mark McIntyre <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Thanks for your useful contribution, Mr Troll.

    > >If you know it's a troll, why are you feeding it?

    > Christmas good cheer. Even trolls ought to get a little something for
    > xmas.

    Yeah. Stuffin'.

    Richard

    Richard Bos, Dec 20, 2005
  7. Mark McIntyre said:
    > Christopher Benson-Manica wrote:
    >
    >>If you know it's a troll, why are you feeding it?

    > Christmas good cheer. Even trolls ought to get a little something for
    > xmas.

    A nice bridge, perhaps. Or, for the budget-conscious, perhaps a small
    billy-goat gruff with no elder brothers?

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

    Richard Heathfield, Dec 20, 2005
  8. RSoIsCaIrLiIoA

    Old Wolf Guest

    Mark McIntyre wrote:

    > Christopher Benson-Manica <> wrote:
    >>Mark McIntyre <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Thanks for your useful contribution, Mr Troll.

    >>If you know it's a troll, why are you feeding it?

    > Christmas good cheer. Even trolls ought to get a little something for
    > xmas.

    The other day I saw a shop that sold "trolling gear".
    I couldn't help but think of clc...

    Old Wolf, Dec 20, 2005
  9. On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 07:24:29 GMT, in comp.lang.c ,
    (Richard Bos) wrote:

    >Mark McIntyre <> wrote:
    >
    >> Christmas good cheer. Even trolls ought to get a little something for
    >> xmas.

    >Yeah. Stuffin'.

    ROFL... :)

    Mark McIntyre, Dec 21, 2005