    What about Rational Purify?

    Best Regards

    , Nov 19, 2004

  2. wrote:
    > Which is the best tool for buffer overflow to use during debug?

    The answer would depend on the implementation that you are using.
    If you are using GNU C/C++ mtrace utility can really help you
    to prevent buffer overflow.
    There is ElectricFence that can help you identify on most GNU systems
    as well.

    --
    Karthik.
    ' Remove _nospamplz from my email to mail me. '

    Karthik Kumar, Nov 19, 2004

  3. <> spoke thus:

    > Which is the best tool for buffer overflow to use during debug?

    I've heard good things about valgrind. <ot>If you happen to be using
    a Borland compiler, you can use the heapcheck() routine.</ot>

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Nov 19, 2004