    font parameters and in that, specific CSS file which class is used. Is there
    any such tool?

    Best regards
    m.a, Jan 17, 2009

  2. m.a

    bruce barker Guest

    for ie get the dev toolbar, for firefox use the web developer, and for
    safari just enable the dev menu (mac only i believe).

    ie (especially 5.5/6.0) does not follow the css standards, but you can
    google for tricks. also ie does support all the css selectors.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jan 17, 2009

  3. In IE, the Developer Toolbar; in FF, Firebug. Google can find them for you.

    Andrew
    Andrew Morton, Jan 19, 2009
  4. On Jan 19, 2:24 pm, "Andrew Morton" <>
    wrote:
    > In IE, the Developer Toolbar; in FF, Firebug. Google can find them for you.
    >
    > Andrew

    I am using "Web Developer Toolbar" for FF. Works good.
    Alexey Smirnov, Jan 19, 2009