Tool for finding link references?

nobody

I'm updating a series of web pages that I've cobbled together over time,
coming up with better-organized folders and hierarchy as part of the
process.

Many of my link references will become invalid when I make these changes.

Is there any tool that can find and flag such link references? Ideally,
I'd like a web-based tool that I can point at a site and "drill down"
through it and point to links that don't work any more.

Matthias Gutfeldt

nobody said:
I'm updating a series of web pages that I've cobbled together over time,
coming up with better-organized folders and hierarchy as part of the
process.

Many of my link references will become invalid when I make these changes.

Is there any tool that can find and flag such link references? Ideally,
I'd like a web-based tool that I can point at a site and "drill down"
through it and point to links that don't work any more.

Xenu Link Sleuth, <http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html>

Matthias

Blinky the Shark

http://validator.w3.org/checklink