    I am looking for freeware tool which can review the c++ code(compiled
    on g++).
    Please share your experiences and details obout the usage of the tool.
    JeanDean, May 8, 2007

  2. Re: Tool for reviewing c++ code ?

    On 8 Maj, 12:01, JeanDean <> wrote:
    > I am looking for freeware tool which can review the c++ code(compiled
    > on g++).
    > Please share your experiences and details obout the usage of the tool.

    Review the compiled code or the source code? If you mean the source
    what do you mean with review? Are you talking about finding errors
    using static analysis?

    --
    Erik Wikström
    =?iso-8859-1?q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=, May 8, 2007

  3. JeanDean

    Fei Liu Guest

    JeanDean wrote:
    > I am looking for freeware tool which can review the c++ code(compiled
    > on g++).
    > Please share your experiences and details obout the usage of the tool.

    lint, slint
    Fei Liu, May 8, 2007
  4. JeanDean

    JeanDean Guest

    Re: Tool for reviewing c++ code ?

    On May 8, 7:08 pm, Erik Wikström <> wrote:
    > On 8 Maj, 12:01, JeanDean <> wrote:
    >
    > > I am looking for freeware tool which can review the c++ code(compiled
    > > on g++).
    > > Please share your experiences and details obout the usage of the tool.

    > Review the compiled code or the source code? If you mean the source
    > what do you mean with review? Are you talking about finding errors
    > using static analysis?
    >
    > --
    > Erik Wikström

    review the compiled code .
    Finding defects in the coding style , sort of static analysis .
    JeanDean, May 9, 2007