    code?

    Regards

    Rolf

    Rolf Wester, Dec 4, 2007

  2. Rolf Wester

    Shane Geiger Guest

    I would like such a tool, too. Could someone with an interest in MatLab
    help me figure out how to express this in Python? :)
    http://caprolibra.com/B10g/images/OptI_column_effect1/index.html

    Rolf, you may not have seen this recently on this list:

    http://www.geocities.com/ptmcg/python/using_matlab_from_python.html
    Calling Matlab from Python

    --
    Shane Geiger
    IT Director
    | 402-438-8958 | http://www.ncee.net

    Leading the Campaign for Economic and Financial Literacy

    Shane Geiger, Dec 4, 2007