    Professionals)
    http://over100percent.com (See How to Earn Over 100 Percent at EXIT Realty)
    http::/HipFSBO.com (Find a FSBO Friendly Real Estate Professional)

    Steve Horrillo, Jun 26, 2005

  2. Hywel Jenkins, Jun 26, 2005

  3. Steve Horrillo wrote:
    > Anyone know where to get a Tool Tips javascript that will pop up a little
    > box when hovered for words that needs more explanation. I'm using Front Page
    > BTW.

    Don't bother just use the 'TITLE' property on elements and modern
    browsers will display the 'tool tip' no JavaScript required!

    <element TITLE="This will be displayed as a tool tip">...</element>
    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Jun 26, 2005
  4. On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 03:47:23 GMT, "Steve Horrillo"
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone know where to get a Tool Tips javascript that will pop up a little
    >box when hovered for words that needs more explanation. I'm using Front Page
    >BTW.

    Dynamic Drive
    http://dynamicdrive.com/

    Hugo de Payns, Jun 26, 2005