tool to convert c code to flow chart

Hemanth

Hi group
I am loking for a tool to convert C source code to flow chart( as a visio
diagram is preferred, but other formats are also fine)/ documentation. I
If you know any such tool please post their name/ link.
If this is not the right forum, please suggest the right forum

thanks
hemanth

Stephen L.

Hemanth said:
Hi group
I am loking for a tool to convert C source code to flow chart( as a visio
diagram is preferred, but other formats are also fine)/ documentation. I
If you know any such tool please post their name/ link.
If this is not the right forum, please suggest the right forum

thanks
hemanth

A simple one, usually available on
on Unix platforms, is `cflow'.

Stephen

Hemanth

Thanx stephen.. will look into it.

forgot to mention in original post..
Both windows and Unix sw are fine, but preferred platform is windows

regards
Hemanth

Mark A. Odell

Thanx stephen.. will look into it.

forgot to mention in original post..
Both windows and Unix sw are fine, but preferred platform is windows

regards
Hemanth

How is this a question about the C language? It isn't, it's off-topic.
Top-posting sure is confusing.