    If this is not the right forum, please suggest the right forum

    thanks
    hemanth
    Hemanth, May 20, 2004

  2. Hemanth

    Stephen L. Guest

    Hemanth wrote:

    > Hi group
    > I am loking for a tool to convert C source code to flow chart( as a visio
    > diagram is preferred, but other formats are also fine)/ documentation. I
    > If you know any such tool please post their name/ link.
    > If this is not the right forum, please suggest the right forum
    >
    > thanks
    > hemanth

    A simple one, usually available on
    on Unix platforms, is `cflow'.

    Stephen
    Stephen L., May 20, 2004

  3. Hemanth

    Hemanth Guest

    Thanx stephen.. will look into it.

    forgot to mention in original post..
    Both windows and Unix sw are fine, but preferred platform is windows

    regards
    Hemanth

    Hemanth, May 20, 2004
  4. "Hemanth" <> wrote in

    > Thanx stephen.. will look into it.
    >
    > forgot to mention in original post..
    > Both windows and Unix sw are fine, but preferred platform is windows
    >
    > regards
    > Hemanth
    >
    >> > Hi group
    >> > I am loking for a tool to convert C source code to flow chart( as a

    > visio
    >> > diagram is preferred, but other formats are also fine)/
    >> > documentation. I If you know any such tool please post their name/
    >> > link. If this is not the right forum, please suggest the right forum
    >> >
    >> > thanks
    >> > hemanth

    >> A simple one, usually available on
    >> on Unix platforms, is `cflow'.

    How is this a question about the C language? It isn't, it's off-topic.
    Top-posting sure is confusing.

    --
    - Mark ->
    Mark A. Odell, May 20, 2004