    Thanks
    Robert
    , Aug 29, 2007

  2. rsprawls Guest

    On Aug 29, 2:25 pm, wrote:
    > I am looking for a tool to sort out my { } usage and other C
    > constructs while I am at it. How about some tool which draws lines
    > between { }?
    >
    > At time I leave out a } and I am looking for some way of aiding my
    > finding of the missing }.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Robert

    There's a lot of good editors out there that will do this.

    Notepad++ draws lines, like you prefer. I use the portable version
    that fits on a thumb drive and goes anywhere with me. I like it, but
    I wouldn't use it all the time.
    Emacs hops the cursor back to the opening brace when type the closing.
    This is a skip backward, rather it flashes to let you know what brace
    or paren it's matching against.
    rsprawls, Aug 29, 2007