Tool to view xsl:fo files

Discussion in 'XML' started by Razvan, Mar 24, 2005.

  1. Razvan

    Razvan Guest

    Hi,

    How can I view "xsl:fo" files using the Apache FOP package. I read
    somewhere that the class AWTCommandLine allows you to do this:

    java org.apache.fop.apps.AWTCommandLine welcome.fo

    but in the latest FOP version (0.20.5) there is no class
    AWTCommandLine. I suspect that the file has been renamed. What is the
    new class name ?

    Regards,
    Razvan

    Razvan, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Razvan

    Razvan Guest

    Hi,

    I found the solution:

    fop.bat test.fo.xml -awt

    Make sure that "fop.bat" is in your path. (on my system the
    path is "C:\fop-0.20.5")

    Regards,
    Razvan

    Razvan, Mar 25, 2005