Toolbox bitmap

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Tim Parker-Nance, Mar 25, 2008.

  1. I have been trying to get a bitmap displayed for my component with no
    success. I have a class library Tim.ASPNet.dll with namespace Tim.ASPNet. In
    it I have added a ASP.Net server control called TestContol. I have set the
    toolbox bitmap to be the normal web controls image bitmap:

    namespace Tim.ASPNet
    {
    [ToolboxBitmap(typeof(System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image))]
    [ToolboxData("<{0}:TestControl runat=server></{0}:TestControl>")]
    public class TestControl : WebControl

    I then have a test web site that has a reference to TimASPNet.dll. I can see
    my component on the toolbox, but it has the default gear bitmap and not the
    image bitmap.

    Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

    Thanks

    Tim.