    assembly to the toolbox. What if there is one I don't want added?

    Thanks,
    Shawn

    Shawn B., Jul 30, 2003

  2. Shawn B.

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    I guess I answered you at ASP.NET forums as well. Specify the control that
    you don't want to come up to the Toolbox with [ToolBoxItem(false)]
    attribute. The attribute in question is in System.ComponentModel namespace.

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    MCP, Designer/Developer

    AspInsiders Member, www.aspinsiders.com
    ASP.NET Forums Moderator, www.asp.net

    "Shawn B." <> wrote in message
    > Greets,
    >
    > When inheriting WebControl, how do I omit it from being added to the

    toolbox
    > when I add items to the toolbox. Initially, it adds all the controls in

    the

    Teemu Keiski, Jul 31, 2003